的 COVID-19的症状 are similar to the flu. Health officials say the COVID-19 symptoms can include fever, 咳嗽, 呼吸急促（气促）, 发冷, repeated shaking with 发冷, 肌肉疼痛, 头疼, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell. This infection spreads easily because it is a new virus and no one has developed immunity to it yet. You can learn more about this using the following links:
- 的 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 的 Springfield-Greene County Health Department
的 university encourages students, 教师, and 工作人员 to take appropriate caution and follow good hygienic practices. 的re are simple steps to take that can limit the spread of the virus, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your 咳嗽 or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, 咳嗽, 或打喷嚏.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19的症状 include fever (over 100.3), 咳嗽, and 呼吸急促（气促）. Although people with COVID-19 often report mild symptoms, people over 60 and those with pre-existing health issues – including heart and lung issues – are especially at risk and should take precautions to avoid exposure by avoiding groups and maintaining good hygienic practices.
- 的 COVID-19的症状 可以在这里找到.
- If you are at higher risk, see the CDC’s recommendations here.
- Key facts about COVID-19, its symptoms, and its spread 可以在这里找到.
- CoxHealth正在提供 免费虚拟访问 for people who report COVID-19 signs.
菠菜导航网大全 has canceled international and domestic trips and will re-evaluate as the situation changes. 的 university recommends checking with the State Department before any international travel to check on conditions and any travel bans or restrictions..
学生 who plan to return to campus after travel overseas, to areas with active COVID-19 outbreaks, or who have been exposed to people who have the virus must self-report to the Health Services department at 417-865-2815, x7280 BryanS@十大菠菜导航网址.edu.
As there are more and more cases around the country, it is possible that people may come into contact with COVID-19. If anyone has become ill with COVID-19 symptoms, they should contact their healthcare professional immediately for guidance. Once they have information from their physician, students should contact the university, and university 工作人员 will work with them individually regarding directions for coursework, 就业, when to return to campus, 等. DO NOT RETURN to campus if you are ill. If you are on campus, check in with the Health Services Department.
CoxHealth正在提供 免费虚拟访问 to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms. 网站 virtual visit 可以在这里找到.
- 的 Office of Student Development at 417-865-2815, x7316 StudentDevelopment@十大菠菜导航网址.edu
- Health Services at 417-865-2815, x7280 BryanS@十大菠菜导航网址.edu
CARES Act (HEERF I), Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (HEERF II), & American Rescue Plan Act (HEERF III)
As a community of faith, the university asks students, 教师, 工作人员, and alumni to keep this situation in prayer and ask for God’s intervention to stop the spread of COVID-19 and for God’s healing on those who have been infected. Many members of the Evangel administration are praying Psalm 91 and invite you to join. You can see Psalm 91 here.